Compare Medicare Advantage and Supplement plans side-by-side and to show which type of plan is best for your clients.
Are you looking for an easy way to compare Medicare Supplements vs Medicare Advantage with clients? Now you can with this easy and elegant handout that compares the two main choices Medicare has to offer.
As more people reach the age of 65, they become eligible for Medicare. It’s not long before they realize just how confusing the topic can be! Help your clients manage their healthcare transition with the ABCs of Medicare Client Handout.
- Compare Medicare Supplements vs. Medicare Advantage
- Help your clients make informed decisions
- Provides a side-by-side comparison of the two types of Medicare health plans
- Guide them in the right direction with your recommendations
- Discuss cost differences
- Customize the handout with your contact information and logo
- Print out a copy to give to your clients
Topics covered in the handout:
- Who regulates the plans?
- Deductibles and copays
- Doctor networks
- Plan benefits
- Monthly premiums
- Extra benefits
- Prescription drug coverage
- Foreign travel healthcare costs
- Out-of-pocket limit
- Who oversees your treatments?
Download this client handout now to start fostering educated conversations with your Medicare clients!